Monthly Happy Hour
Wednesday, August 4th - 7pm - 10pm
Join us the first Wednesday of every month for a fun evening of socializing with other Berlin screenwriters. No agenda. Just drinks and good conversation. It's an informal event so just show up and meet some great people!
Our Happy Hour is the first Wednesday of every month at The Castle in Mitte starting at 7pm and going until ???
We will have space in the beer garden reserved. However, in case of rain it will be held in the back room. Hygiene rules apply. If we move indoors, proof of negative test result or proof of vaccination will be needed. Everyone will need to register when entering and a mask is a must when ordering or standing. Masks can be removed once seated at a table (when inside).
See you there!
Feedback Round - Pitch your Script Idea
COMING BACK AGAIN SOON!
It's time for the Feedback Round! Submit your script pages, treatment or outline for valuable feedback.
***Please be considerate and show up on time.
Also, if you are not submitting, we ask that you read the materials prior to the meetup. Participation is appreciated but coming to observe is welcome too.
Rules for the Feedback Round:
• Projects are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
• We will accept up to three projects for discussion. However, those who pitched in last month's Pitching Round have first priority (must submit up to one week in advance to receive priority placement).
• You must have attended at least one of our meetups in the past year to submit.
• Submissions are limited to 10 pages (or a natural scene break). No full scripts please.
• Please submit in a timely fashion so attendees have adequate time to read in advance.
• Attendees are asked to read the materials in advance to save time during the feedback sessions.
Please post in the comments that you want to submit your project.
When you're ready to submit your pages, please email them to Michael at cinemab (at) gmail (dot) com. It will be placed in a dropbox folder and a message will be posted here that a new file is available. You can download the file at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/879vqs4vdug2ep1/AACikyhpVyKfg1t_UCI1GaHKa?dl=0
All files will be removed after the meetup.
Please only attend if you're comfortable and, of course, feel well. Everyone will need to register when entering and a mask is a must when ordering or standing. Masks can be removed once seated at a table.
Thanks, and looking forward to a great feedback round!
How to find us: We'll be in the room in the back of the bar. It's a sizable room and we can open the doors so there is plenty of fresh air circulating for anyone concerned about being with a group indoors.